Click HERE to see some photos. There are some more I want to put up, but can't right now. However, there are pictures there of me at 11, 15, 19, 21, 22, 22-8m old. One of them is taken with some of my cousins, anthony on the right is the same age as me but was HUGE compared to my tiny frame lol. The one at Disney is me and my sister, she is about 2 years younger than me.
EDIT: Oh yes, I forget... I'm going to get my cholesterol checked on friday. Its been almost a year so hopefully I see an improvement in HDL from the increased take of EVOO.
EDIT:
New album
https://www.facebook.com/foreveryoung1984/media_set?set=a.255440573153.179633.635673153&type=3
Calorie Restriction blog. How to stay young and healthy on a low calorie diet.
I've moved to CR Vitality
I restored this blogspot for history. :) The new blog that I have been running for many years now is CRVITALITY https://crvitality.com/
-
HOW TO LOOK YOUNGER Everyone wants to have clear, smooth, unwrinkled, beautiful looking skin. Some people seem to have great skin no matt...
-
I've just started using a new skin cream the other day which apparently is similar to the popular 'Creme de le mer' which is en...
-
A picture update after my visit to California. As you can see, not much of a tan! Even though it was quite hot this winter. (I don't wa...
1 comment:
Hi Matt
That website you're developing is great. I'm sure it will be a great help to people. Great work in putting all of those links to media interviews.
Cheers,
Arturo
Post a Comment